2014年3月31日星期一

Forrie we will never forget you


Forrie we will never forget you

from my son-in-law Dale:
“We received the sad news this afternoon that our little Forest was run over by a car on Monday morning.

A lovely man living across the street took her in his jacket and buried her across the road, rather than just leaving the body there. Apparently there was a number of school children there who saw it happen and were very upset.

Both Christine and I are very down at the moment but at least we know what happened. So there is some peace of mind in that.

We love her very much, she was too young and her tail was too big for her to pass away like this. We miss her a lot.

Thank you for everyone for helping out and all the support. Means a lot to us both.

RIP Forrie.”


Comments from my elder daughter Christine:
1.The very first day we adopted our little baby, so tiny and gorgeous.

2. My little forrie is like a grizzly bear with a massive feet! I love this photo, she slept like a human.

3.So innocent, she so wanted to go outside but I was too scared to let her out.

4.One of my favourite photos of all time, she is so cute in this photo, I love it so much!

5.My little girl must of been thirsty but obviously water bowl was not a challenge for her.

6.Such a cute photo this is a shot of her looking up at Dale while he is playing games, she had so many cute faces.

7.The fluffiest tail in the world, it was almost the size of her body, so so pretty.

8.Just chilling on mummy and daddy’s bed while we watch TV, she loved to keep us company. So photogenic my pretty Forrie.

9.Dale and Forrie having a wee nap together on the couch, she soon turned in to daddy’s little girl, no matter how many times I would take her away from Dale she would always go back to daddy.



******************************************************

Before && After ( 婚前婚後)

-Before marriage-
B: i Have been waiting for this day.
G: do you want to leave?
B: NO!!!
G: do you love me?
B: Of course
G: will you ever cheat on me?
B: Never in my life
G: will you ever kiss me?
B: every chance i get
G: will you hit me?
B: are you crazy...!
G: Can i trust you?
B: Yes!!!
G: Sweet Heart!
-After Marriage-
[Now read from bottom to top]


Some more funny…….

 
 
 
 

沒有留言:

發佈留言